Shepherd's Psalm For All Couples


1. The Lord is my wedlock's shepherd; 
it shall not get divorced.

2. He makes my marriage to rest on green pastures;
He leads it beside the still waters.

3. He restores the newness of my marriage;
Because of His name, He maintains the righteousness in my marriage.

4. Though my marriage passes through the sea of thunder-clouds and stormy winds,
I will not fear, for You are with my marriage to steer it on course to calm waters.

5. You make my marriage honourable among the people;
You anoint it with Your Spirit's glory and beauty; 
My marriage's blessings' overflow.

6. Surely goodness and mercy shall be in my marriage through out all the days,
And my marriage will flourish in God's presence forever. 

- Anonymous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lessons from 20s to bring to 30s:

I Asked God

An Ode to my Twisty Thrilling Twenties